PaperShip 3.5 for iOS is available

PaperShip 3.5 for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch is now available on the App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/papership/id631980748?mt=8

• Improved PDF engine
  • Slowed down speech synthesizer to feel more natural
  • Included additional annotations types when exporting by email (strikeout texts, underlined texts, notes attached to highlights)
  • Added Clear Cache button for Zotero standalone files
  • Fixed sharing newly created annotations
  • Fixed conflicting annotations gestures on iPhone
  • Fixed special characters in Zotero collections names
  • Fixed bug with superfluous/disabled toolbar items

I purchased the PDF Annotations Pack, and the app cannot download it... It keeps loading.... Why? 

Unfortunately, we have discovered a bug preventing users from activating the in-app purchase with PaperShip 3.5.

We already have a new version ready to fix the problem, we are now waiting for Apple to validate the update before it can be downloaded from the App Store. Once this new version is released, you will be able to simply restore your purchase.

We are really sorry for the inconvenience.

Problem solved. Thank you. 

Another question. 

I can sync my highlights from Papership to Mendeley. However, when I highlight something in Mendeley, I cannot sync it back to Papership? 

This is really the key feature I am looking for in Papership. I often read using Mendeley on a computer, and I would like to export my highlights using papership. Therefore, I really need the highlight to be synced in papership... Thanks. 

Indeed, we’ve just released PaperShip 3.5.1 to fix the in-app purchase problem. For other people who couldn’t activate the annotations with the previous version, simply update the app, and use the “Restore” button.