Start a new topic

Select collections to sync & few more ideas

Good job so far!

1. I use Zotero with a lot of different collections related to different projects. (lot of GB's) On trip I often work only on a few topics / papers. Would be very handy to select the collections I would like to work with & to sync - on every devices.

2. I also have independent notes on Zotero. They don't sync!

3. When I read a note, I don't need to have my iPhone keyboard. It would be very convenient to switch on.off the keyboard's view on the note mode.

4. A way to export citation on the go would be great!! I like to go and write juste with my iPad / iPhone and an external keyboard.

1 Comment

Thanks for the feedback.

1. We’ve considered having Folder-specific settings, but that potentially makes things complicated and confusing. We’ll keep looking for a nice solution to this problem.

2. PaperShip is centered around documents, therefore it doesn’t make much sense to integrate standalone notes in our interface. We’ll need to find a satisfying workaround, for instance treating standalone notes as documents.

3. It would be nice, indeed. Noted!

4. You can generate a basic citation by selecting a document, use the “Share” button, and select “Copy”. But this feature only gets really useful if PaperShip could manage standard citation styles (CSL). It’s more ambitious, but that’s on our roadmap.

Login or Signup to post a comment