Good job so far!
1. I use Zotero with a lot of different collections related to different projects. (lot of GB's) On trip I often work only on a few topics / papers. Would be very handy to select the collections I would like to work with & to sync - on every devices.
2. I also have independent notes on Zotero. They don't sync!
3. When I read a note, I don't need to have my iPhone keyboard. It would be very convenient to switch on.off the keyboard's view on the note mode.
4. A way to export citation on the go would be great!! I like to go and write juste with my iPad / iPhone and an external keyboard.
Thanks for the feedback.
1. We’ve considered having Folder-specific settings, but that potentially makes things complicated and confusing. We’ll keep looking for a nice solution to this problem.
2. PaperShip is centered around documents, therefore it doesn’t make much sense to integrate standalone notes in our interface. We’ll need to find a satisfying workaround, for instance treating standalone notes as documents.
3. It would be nice, indeed. Noted!
4. You can generate a basic citation by selecting a document, use the “Share” button, and select “Copy”. But this feature only gets really useful if PaperShip could manage standard citation styles (CSL). It’s more ambitious, but that’s on our roadmap.